Friday, October 14, 2011

Finding Happiness

I was told happiness can be found on the next turn - I travelled & took that TURN - & Alas what I realized that it was way too late......

I neglected the little boxes packed with ouches of time I could have spend with my Maa.......was way too busy trying to un-solve the mystery behind the Pythagoras theorem.....

I overlooked that concern my Papa would show in knowing how my day was...........My homework would buy me couple of laurels.....

My sister insisted on playing game of the caroms which she never won against me - but never gave up the fight,...... I was too tired to talk to her even........

And after a quarter century of life - I stand at that very turn I began......

Searching for Happiness ....

Back then I was told I would find happiness down that road I was instructed to traverse - the beaten track......

And Now - I know not, what the path I would take will lead to ... The uncertain future.......

But - I will not miss all those beautiful moments that I get to be with my family -
the strongest of my strengths ... the luckiest of my luck's..... they remain at my side in what ever I end up in....

Thank I must , to the ONE for such a wonderful gift......................


No comments:

Post a Comment